Put your Zoom Meeting on Your Website
Written by Paul Richards on March 30, 2020
How to embed a Zoom Meeting into your Website
Last week we demonstrated how to host a Zoom Party with Live Trivia and live stream it. This week will be sharing how you can embed your Zoom Meeting directly into your website. This awesome new feature or Zoom is available for anyone with a Pro Zoom account. By putting your Zoom Meetings directly into your website you can make your meetings easier to join for the public. The StreamGeeks will explore the potential possibilities of this exciting new Zoom feature in our live broadcast available on YouTube, Facebook and now Zoom.
Download our free guide to Embed your Zoom Meetings into your website here.
Other articles about Zoom
- Learn how to connect NDI with Zoom here
- Learn how to use virtual sets in Zoom here
- Learn how to connect Zoom with vmix here
- Learn how to use Countdown timers with Zoom here
- Learn how to connect Zoom and OBS here
- Learn about security measures you can take when using Zoom here
- Learn how to host a virtual party with Zoom here
- Learn how to embed your Zoom meetings into your Wordpress website here