The Unofficial Guide to vMix
Finally a complete guide to vMix
The Unofficial Guide to vMix is the perfect book for anyone interested in live video production with vMix software. vMix is one of the most powerful video production solutions available for live streaming, recording and IP video connectivity today. This easily readable book, will take you from zero to sixty in the live streaming world. Open your eyes to the possibilities of modern video production, and increase your capabilities with the industry’s top video production solution, vMix.
vMix is a software that is used by the world’s top broadcasters. But it is also affordable enough for businesses, churches, and organizations of all kinds to set up powerful live streaming solutions on a budget. vMix can turn a regular Windows computer into a modern video production studio, which is helping thousands of users around the world leverage the power of live streaming technology and connect their ideas with the world. Find out why this software makes live video production more accessible and powerful than you have ever imagined, with an invaluable guide that will get you up to speed in a matter of hours.
- Free Download via PDF
- Available on Kindle and Paperback on Amazon
- Take your vMix skills to the next level with an companion online course here.
- Go from Zero to Sixty in a matter of hours
- Deep dive into the advanced vMix features
- This book covers, audio, VST 3 plugins, Multiview, streaming, recording, overlays, vMix social, shortcuts, GT title editor, vMix call, the web controller, color correction tools, virtual sets, PTZ camera controls, NDI, virtual webcams, playlists, data sources, instant replays, triggers and the vMix API.
Author Paul Richards, the Chief Streaming Officer for StreamGeeks, outlines each and every feature of vMix in this clear and cohesive book. Every chapter features detailed pictures and explanations that are expanded upon in the online Udemy course. From the basics of video production to advanced virtual sets and social media integrations, this book will take your vMix skills to the next level.
Go further with live video streaming and read The Unofficial Guide to vMix. Make the most out of a free 60 day trial of vMix with this handy book by your side. If your organization is using vMix, this is the perfect resource for training volunteers and new employees. Whether you are upgrading from OBS or simply building the live streaming system of your dreams, this book can help.
Download the Book Free Here
Other articles about vMix
- Download the Unofficial Guide to vMix free here
- Learn how to connect Zoom with vmix here
- OBS vs vMix, let's compare these solutions together here
- Slow motion instant replay with vMix. See what we thinkg here
- How to create a trivia style live stream with vMix here
- How to integrate vMix with Youtube Super Chat here
What’s in the book? Here is an outline
- What is vMix?
- Getting Started
- The Interface
- Adding Inputs & Input Settings
- Mixing Inputs together with multiviews
- Working with Titles
- Audio Plugins
- vMix Basics
- vMix Settings
- Full Screen and Multiview
- Recording Video
- Live Streaming
- Video Overlay Channels
- Using vMix Social
- Advanced vMix Features
- vMix Shortcuts
- vMix GT Title Editor
- Using vMix Call
- Using the Web Controller
- Deep Dive
- Color correction tools
- Virtual Sets
- PTZ Cameras
- Adding an NDI sources in vMix
- External Output (Connecting with Zoom)
- Using the Playlists
- Data Sources
- Mastering vMix
- Instant Replay
- How to use Triggers
- vMix API for developers