Learn OBS Quickly with our ZERO to SIXTY tutorial video
Written by Paul Richards on January 17, 2019
Learn how to use Open Broadcaster Software with our ZERO to SIXTY 16 minute tutorial video. In this 2019 OBS tutorial, we will take your through adding cameras, creating a ticker, using overlays, integrating a live chatroom and much more. This video is a part of a complete online OBS tutorial course designed in 2019 with the latest version of OBS.
Don’t forget to get the course files at at https://streamgeeks.us/OBS
This Open Broadcaster Software video tutorial course is brought to you by the StreamGeeks, helping you uncover the power of live streaming one video at a time. Paul Richards, the Chief Streaming Officer for StreamGeeks, walks you through everything you need to know about OBS in this completely free course available right here on YouTube. Start by familiarizing yourself with the capabilities and interface of OBS. Then move through a choose your own adventure style video al la carte playlist which covers each feature of OBS in detail. Finally, uncover the power of IP based video production and the NewTek NDI with multiple tutorials on NDI cameras, NDI sources, OBS NDI inputs and outputs and more.
One of the best parts of this tutorial video is that Paul includes PhotoShop training so that you can build out custom assets for your production. This way you can see exactly what goes into creating an amazing OBS production and customize it to fit your branding needs.
Check out our other articles about Open Broadcaster Software below:
- Updated - How to connect OBS and Zoom with VoiceMeeter and Headphone Monitoring - here.
- How to connect OBS with Zoom, here.
- What's new with OBS 26, here.
- OBS vs vMix a complete review here.
- How to use Zoom for Church Meetings and Worship here.
- Here are the top 10 OBS features you need to know about
- Getting dropped frames in OBS. Here are some new feature to help with that.
- Take a look at OBS 24 and all the new feature here.
- Increase your productivity with OBS and learn how to use hotkeys here
- Learn how to setup animated stinger transitions in OBS here
- Learn how to install the NDI plugin for OBS (and why you should) here
- Learn more about the latest OBS user interface (UPDATED for 2019) here
- Make your audio in OBS sound great with these VST 2 plugins here
- Learn how to fix the most common OBS issues! Audio and Video Sync! here
- Learn how to use OBS 20+ here
- Learn how to use NDI Cameras with OBS here
- Learn how to use the OBS Multiview here
- Learn OBS quickly with our ZERO to SIXTY tutorial video here
- Learn more about OBS settings and optimizing your settings for live streaming here
- Learn how to record videos using OBS here
- New OBS 24 feature allows broadcasters the ability to pause and restart video recordings. Learn more here.
- Learn how to add live annotations over your OBS productions here
- Learn how to add a webcam and set up a picture in picture scene inside OBS here
- Learn how to crop and rotate inputs inside OBS here
- Learn how to use color correction tools and LUTs here