How to use the NewTek NDI on OBS
Written by Paul Richards on January 30, 2019
This is one of our most important Open Broadcaster Software tutorials. Learning how to use the NewTek NDI with OBS will open up so many IP based video production opportunities. We will have more training videos on the NewTek NDI and OBS coming out soon!
This is a great introduction to the NewTek NDI as it relates to the use of Open Broadcaster Software. If you are interested in learning more about the NewTek NDI consider taking our free course here – https://www.udemy.com/newtek-ndi/learn/v4/. The NewTek NDI is a popular IP video production protocol that integrates with some of the most popular live streaming software packages including Wirecast, Livestream Studio, OBS, vMix and more.
Check out our other articles about Open Broadcaster Software below:
- Updated - How to connect OBS and Zoom with VoiceMeeter and Headphone Monitoring - here.
- How to connect OBS with Zoom, here.
- What's new with OBS 26, here.
- OBS vs vMix a complete review here.
- How to use Zoom for Church Meetings and Worship here.
- Here are the top 10 OBS features you need to know about
- Getting dropped frames in OBS. Here are some new feature to help with that.
- Take a look at OBS 24 and all the new feature here.
- Increase your productivity with OBS and learn how to use hotkeys here
- Learn how to setup animated stinger transitions in OBS here
- Learn how to install the NDI plugin for OBS (and why you should) here
- Learn more about the latest OBS user interface (UPDATED for 2019) here
- Make your audio in OBS sound great with these VST 2 plugins here
- Learn how to fix the most common OBS issues! Audio and Video Sync! here
- Learn how to use OBS 20+ here
- Learn how to use NDI Cameras with OBS here
- Learn how to use the OBS Multiview here
- Learn OBS quickly with our ZERO to SIXTY tutorial video here
- Learn more about OBS settings and optimizing your settings for live streaming here
- Learn how to record videos using OBS here
- New OBS 24 feature allows broadcasters the ability to pause and restart video recordings. Learn more here.
- Learn how to add live annotations over your OBS productions here
- Learn how to add a webcam and set up a picture in picture scene inside OBS here
- Learn how to crop and rotate inputs inside OBS here
- Learn how to use color correction tools and LUTs here